Sunday, April 12, 2015

My 21 Day Fix Extreme Results!!! (Day 576)

21 Day Fix Extreme, 21 Day Fix Extreme Results, Weight Loss, Clean Eating

Hello!  Guess what???  TODAY I completed Week 8 of the 21 Day Fix Extreme!!!  I have been going through this program while leading a Challenge Group (secret FB accountability group) with others who have been doing it with me.  Although this program has "21 Day" in the title, it really is designed for multiple rounds!  Here is a description of the Fix Extreme workouts.  I completed Insanity Max 30 just before launching into the Fix Extreme.  To be honest, I was not quite yet mentally ready to give up Max 30 and move on to the Fix Extreme!?!  There were just 60 days between me receiving Max 30 and the release of the Fix Extreme.  So, during the first month+, I did not give the Fix Extreme all of my heart.  I admit it!  I was not skipping workouts or anything like that!  I was following the meal plan at about 75% accuracy.  I was still eating clean.  But I was not "all in" during each of my workouts.  I even toyed with the idea of doing just the one round or a bit more!  I have never done a program for less than 60 days!  Most have been at least 90 days with me before I transition... guess what happened somewhere in there??  I "got over" Insanity Max 30 and really dug in with the 21 Day Fix Extreme.  

ChaLEAN Extreme, PiYo, 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme, Insanity Max 30, Clean Eating, Weight Loss

I began my fitness journey with ChaLEAN Extreme back in September of 2013.  I began eating clean and drinking Shakeology for my breakfast each day.  I began the original 21 Day Fix in March 2014.  PiYo was my love during the summer of 2014.  I did a PiYo/ChaLEAN Extreme hybrid during the fall of 2014.  Insanity Max 30 was December '14 into February of 2015.  Now here we are today and I would not trade any of it!  I have become significantly more healthy and I feel amazing!  I went from a size 18/20 to a size 10/12!  

21 Day Fix Extreme, Weight Loss, Clean Eating, Smaller Jeans

So once I wrapped my head around really diving in the with Fix Extreme, I began to really "dial in" my nutrition and I am pleased to say that I followed the meal plan very, very closely during my Weeks 6 and 7 of the program.  First off, I was PUSHING for my birthday goal of my Size 10 jeans!  I was wanting to make the most of my time with the program.  I just completed Week 8 and this week included Easter and multiple birthday celebrations, travel, family visiting here and a few other things.  I am 100% fine with my long-term, sustainable choices with eating 100% clean at least 80% of the time.  Could I have dropped another pound or two this week if I had kept up with what I did during weeks 6 and 7?  Probably!  But this is about a lifelong thing... Today is my "Day 576" since my start and I am perhaps 20 or so pounds from my goal weight.  If I can lose a size per year for the next two years and then continue to maintain that, I would be thrilled!

21 Day Fix Extreme, 21 Day Fix Extreme Results, Weight Loss, Clean Eating

The Fix Extreme has been very helpful for reducing more of my pesky belly flab!  Let's see... there is the toll of two pregnancies with two c-sections.  Then we also have to factor in the belly flub that I have been combating ALL of my life!  It is safe to say that I am currently in my best shape EVER and I plan to continue on this path!!!  I return to 60 days of PiYo starting tomorrow and after that I will do second round of Insanity Max 30!

If you would like to join me, I would be glad to tackle this together!!


Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment