Monday, April 6, 2015

Birthday Goal REACHED!


Guess what!?!?!?  It happened!  I reached my birthday goal of fitting into the size 10 jeans which I had purchased a month or so ago!  They are a comfy stretch jean and I have been wearing this exact style in a 12 since November.  The waist had been becoming a bit gape-y and the area just below the seat in the back would begin to droop a bit not long after wearing them.  Stretch jeans seem to be the way to go as my waist is steadily shrinking but my thighs are quite muscular.  Non-stretch jeans are a very tricky fit these days!  But it was still SHOCKING for me to think that I could perhaps be making my way towards a 10!?!?!  Never before this past year had I ever been able to wear 12's.  At the height of my pre-baby, early 20's self, I was barely able to wear certain 14's.  It would be accurate to say that I spent most of my life in a solid 16.  After having two kids my size spent several years hovering in the 18/20 range.  I could not mentally bear the thought of going higher into the size 20's and above. 

I made some changes in September of 2013 and have not looked back ever since!  I eat clean, I do 30 minute home workouts and I love having my Shakeology for breakfast each morning.  I am always a member of an online accountability group which is FB-based. 

I am not hungry, I do not feel deprived, my migraines have vanished and my cycle became regular.  My cholesterol and triglyceride levels lowered significantly.  My whole family now eats clean and this is just how we approach everyday life.  I would not trade any of this progress for the extra muffins and cookies that I have left behind me.  

I LOVE being able to be active with my kids!  I am thankful to not be ducking off somewhere in the background anymore.  I am excited for what this next year may bring!

If you are interested in making some changes yourself, check out the application below.  I would be glad to help you in finding your own place to begin!  The photo you see here shows the "old me" on the left - I barely even recognize myself!  The photo on the right was taken yesterday.  The changes are so worth it!  You can do this!

 
Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment