Thursday, February 12, 2015

21 Day Fix Extreme Meal Plan, Grocery List and Schedule!!

21 Day Fix Extreme Meal Plan, 21 Day Fix Extreme

Good Morning!  Today is Thursday, February 12th.  I am preparing to begin DAY ONE of the 21 Day Fix Extreme on Monday the 16th!  This week I have been working on meal planning, putting together a grocery list and planning for my workout schedule.  The BIGGEST thing is really getting my head in the game for nutrition!  I just completed 60 days of Insanity Max 30 and those workout were intense.  I followed the Max 30 eating plan 80-85% of the time.  Overall, I was quite pleased with my results and entire experience.  As I prepare to begin the Fix Extreme, I am repeating several things to myself...

Food as Fuel

Nutrition is 70-80% of My Results

I can celebrate without cake!

No cheats, no treats!

You can do ANYTHING for 21 Days!!!

So, I am really going to be ALL in and go for it from a meal planning perspective!  I already eat clean the vast majority of the time.  Perhaps 95% of the time, even.  BUT, I tend to be one who grabs extra handfuls of things here and there.  So my focus for the next 3 weeks is going to be "NO EXTRA HANDFULS".  I have come so far and now I really want to see what I am capable of doing these next 21 Days!


I will be incorporating 7 workouts which will be brand-new to me!  The Fix Extreme was released just 10 days ago, so this program is NEW to everyone and I am excited to be leading a test group who will be going through several rounds together!  You are invited to join me for that.  :)  We will be holding each other accountable while also sharing lots of great tips and strategy.  Plus it will be FUN.  And effective.  Why not you, right??  If the Fix Extreme is not quite your place to begin, no worries!  We also have the original 21 Day Fix which is a fantastic starting point for just about anyoneI did that program myself for 4.5 months last year.  Anyways, here is the schedule for the Fix Extreme.  

21 Day Fix Extreme

Last night I was working on getting a grocery list together for this new program.  I was smiling as I thought of a conversation that I had with a friend yesterday.  She was asking about the original Fix and asked if we eat foods from the grocery store?  Yes!  We sure do!  I enjoy my Shakeology for my breakfast each morning.  Other than that, everything else comes from the grocery store.  Here is an idea of everything on my list that would fulfill the meal plan posted at the top of this blog entry.

The foods are listed within the area of the store in which they are found at our local Wegmans.  The colors represent the various categories of food.  The 21 Day Fix Original and Extreme are all about eating the proper serving sizes of the best ratio of foods that will make the most of our metabolism and energy.  The Fix Extreme has a slightly less "roomy" list of foods but it is still a very "normal" eating program.  The Fix Extreme guide includes many new recipe ideas and I am looking forward to trying out six of them next week!  Nothing too tricky here!  Many of these pantry items are already in stock here at my place but I went ahead and listed them in order to give you a complete picture of the kinds of foods that you eat with this sort of program.  Feel free to ask any questions!

Produce

Bananas
Apples
Tomatoes
Cucumber
Celery
Green Beans
Asst. Peppers
Onions
Carrots
Baby Spinach
Romaine Lettuce
Butternut Squash
Avocado
Sweet Potatoes
Limes
Garlic
Cilantro
Parsley

Deli
Nitrate Free Turkey
Fresh Salsa

Cooler
Chicken Breast Club Pack
93& Lean Ground Turkey
Lean Beef Stew Meat
Beef Tenderloin Steaks
Plain Greek Yogurt
Eggs
Almond Milk

Grocery Shelves:
Old Fashioned Oats
Raw Cashews
Balsamic Vinegar
EVOO

Frozen:
Berries


Nature’s Marketplace
                (at Wegmans)

Shelves:
Kidney Beans
Black Beans
Brown Rice
Diced Tomatoes
Almond Butter
Chili Powder
Garlic Powder
Ground Cumin
Himalayan Sea Salt
Cinnamon
Beef Broth
Coconut Oil

Freezer:
Ezekiel Bread

Bulk:
Sprouted Almonds
Pumpkin Seeds
 



 

Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment