Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Seasons + Choices + Flexibility!


Today we begin a new month - April!!  One of my favorite months!  Spring officially began nearly two weeks ago here in Erie, PA.  But yesterday it began snowing like crazy while I was down in the basement doing my morning workout.  Throughout the day we got over 5" of fresh snow on top of our recently revealed grass.  Oh well!  The sun came out in the afternoon and the kids were excited to be out in the rapidly melting snow!  Today is an exciting day here in Erie!  One of the best things about living here is Presque Isle.  We are just three miles from this peninsula and we are there 3-5 times per week during decent weather!  There have even been weeks of being there 6-7 times during the best of the season!  I am such an outdoors person and I love that my kids also really enjoy the beach.  Anyways, the beach is of course not open YET.  That will have to wait for Memorial Day Weekend!  But Sara's did open today and we had to head up there for some baby cones to celebrate this big occasion.  It was a L-O-N-G winter here.  Right up through yesterday!

This is my second year of homeschooling with my daughter who is in 2nd grade this year.  We have 44 days remaining of our required 180!  Our son has been doing kindergarten work here at home and I so enjoy seeing his viewpoint on life.  He and my daughter are SUCH opposites in many areas!  Listening to them work and play together can be the most amazing thing.  We are currently in flux with our plans for schooling for next year.  We may continue with homeschooling but are also exploring other options.  This is most definitely a matter of prayer!    


Last week a friend had posted some photos and just happened to add a verse that I saw as I was scrolling facebook.  You can see my response above!  I know that the Lord is faithful and will guide us on this journey.  Right now, I do juggle quite a few things.  I realize that it would be crazy to try to do everything forever!  As a mom who works from home and also with schooling from home, I so appreciate the flexibility that we have in our lives.  Things do get a bit crazy at times.  Life with kids = never a dull moment!  But it is good and I am deeply thankful to be where we are today.  I am not sure what the next season will bring but each time I sing with the kids, "He's got the whole world in His hands", I am humbled and reminded of HIS great love and faithfulness.  We are trusting day by day!

PiYo Results, Insanity Max 30 Results, Clean Eating, Weight Loss, Lean

I am 10 DAYS from completing 8 weeks of the Fix Extreme and that means new progress photos are just around the corner! I am on a great path and can't wait to see the results!

So then what??  I am going to return to PiYo!!!!!! Check out the image above... umm, you can see why I love this program! My body and mind just click so well with the low impact but yet "not easy" approach of this pilates/yoga based program. I am such a fan of the way that PiYo feels. Nothing like it! 

I came out of Insanity Max 30 and that was brutal and needed and so good to significantly up my cardio capacity and prove to myself what I could do! Right now, I am a smaller size than what I was in the post-PiYo photo from September. I am truly more advanced on my overall journey. I did have a tan there and my entire stance conveys how I felt about things at that moment in time. And my legs!?!? That photo captures the best that they have ever been! 

I am so intrigued to see what this return to PiYo will bring with all that I have now experienced with Max 30 and Fix Extreme. Stay tuned! BETTER YET??? Do PiYo WITH ME!!! Icing on the cake?? PiYo is April's special!  If you are interested in learning more, just complete the application which is located at the bottom of the blog entry. 

I work as a Team Beachbody coach and I have been at this for the past 13 months.  It is so neat to be able to help others and lead my team while I continue on my own fitness journey!  This has been an excellent solution for my family as I no longer have to spend 25+ hours working outside of the home. Yet I am still able to contribute steadily to the family budget without sacrificing my own flexibility in life.  If reading this sparks your interest, let's talk!  I would be glad to help you see if this could be a fit for you!

Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment