Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Big Summer Sale on the Program that Changed Me + Other Specials!!

Hello!  Beachbody is running a BIG sale!  This is the first time that I have seen anything like this during my time as a coach!  The sale begins TODAY (Wednesday) at 3 PM Eastern Time and runs through Monday.  Items will be available during that time unless they sell out first.  It is anticipated that this will happen!



How do you take advantage of this sale??


2) Create a "free account".

3) When the sale goes live today at 3 PM Eastern Time, you will be ready to click "Shop" and make your selection.

4) You can look under "Shop" right now to view the details of ANY of the programs listed above.  The sale prices will apply later this afternoon.  But now is a good time to compare programs to get a feel for what catches your interest.  Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions!  

This comes at PERFECT timing!!!  My Summer Challenge group begins on June 9th!  Challenge groups are a free service that I provide for my customers.  It is while participating in a challenge group that customers receive the tools, support and general motivation boost that we need to really make a lifestyle change.  We talk lots about clean eating and how to incorporate this all-important facet of our general health.  See this post for more info on Challenge Groups.  

*Note that the sale workout programs are the workouts themselves.  These are not "challenge packs" which include a one month supply of Shakeology.  You do not have to be a Shakeology customer to join my Summer Challenge.  You may choose to add Shakeology if you would like to do so.  I do think that Shakeology has been absolutely key in my own success in losing 50 pounds and making this entire lifestyle change.  But I understand that the timing is not right for everyone to incorporate it immediately. 


Chalean Extreme is the program that I began with last September.  I really, really love this program and would recommend it to anyone who does not have physical limitations that restrict you from lifting weights.  Check out my initial transformation in the post: My Results with Chalean Extreme

I would love to have you as a member of my Summer Challenge group!  Take a look at these sales and let me know if you are interested.  We do of course offer more programs beyond what is on sale today.  A current favorite that is bringing about AMAZING results is the 21 Day Fix.  I hope to hear from you soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment