Sunday, June 29, 2014

Day 287 Progress Update!!

Good afternoon!  As I finish up my four months of the 21 Day Fix and prepare to jump into PiYo, it is time for a progress update!  As always, I am very thankful for my husband and his encouragement with all of this.  He is also my photographer and the one who tracks my measurements.  Putting together this collage was a bit emotional for me.  It is hard to believe all that has changed during the past 9.5 months!  I actually had to "photo shop" some shorts onto my Day One photos.  That is all that was photo-shopped in these transformation photos!  Thinking back to that photo day in mid-September 2013, I am reminded of how I did not have any shorts that fit me last summer.  I had some denim capris that were comfortable but I knew that they would not be helpful in taking my "before" photos.  I am glad that we took these photos, minus proper shorts and all!  So many times I have challengers tell me that they are uncomfortable while taking and viewing their "before" images.  For many this experience serves to become part of their "why" and a factor which propels them forward in making the change!  But without a "before" you are not able to fully appreciate and celebrate the "after".  

September 16, 2013 was my own Day One.  I began with Clean Eating, drinking Shakeology and doing a daily workout with Chalean Extreme.  Being a member of a challenge group where my sister Rachel was our coach was instrumental as I jumped into this new lifestyle.  I would have been lost without the encouragement, tools and the "how to" for everyday life. For more on my first five months of this big change, check out my blog entry that I wrote as I finished up my first 173 days.

I began with the 21 Day Fix at the beginning of March 2014.  This was also when I became a Team Beachbody coach!  I have greatly enjoyed these past four months.  It is so neat to run my own challenge groups where I am able to help others with their own progress.  Plus I am continuing on with my fitness and nutrition adventure!  For more details on the 21 Day Fix and my own results after my first round, check out my blog entry where I review the 21 Day Fix


So what is next?  PiYo is my upcoming workout program!  PiYo was just released ten days ago and I received my copy this past week. I have begun previewing some of the workouts and getting a feel for the flow of things.  This is a 60 Day program.  I will do my next progress update 30 days from now.  For more info on this brand-new, see my blog entry on PiYo.  I look forward to pushing ahead with my own progress as my body and health continue to change.  There is nothing like feeling so much better than I did at this time last year.  Whatever your fitness and nutrition goals, I would be glad to be your coach as you work towards reaching them!  I have a PiYo group beginning on July 7th and a Summer Sizzle challenge beginning later this month.  Contact me for details!

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment