Thursday, February 25, 2016

Hammer and Chisel RESULTS!

Hammer and Chisel, Results, Autumn Calabrese, Sagi
I just finished Hammer and Chisel, which is a 60 Day program! HURRAY! Here is a video which I recorded immediately after finishing my final routine this past weekend!  Click here for my candid thoughts on Hammer and Chisel!

Here is a blog entry with more about the length of routines plus the descriptions.  That entry also talks more about our Performance Line, which I have incorporated myself for the first time during Hammer and Chisel.  
Guess what happened with Hammer and Chisel? I GAINED 5 pounds with this program, yet my photo at the top of this entry definitely shows a positive difference in body shape! While getting into my best shape so far - I gained weight??  Hmm... lesson to learn in all of this! And best shape somehow does NOT = "lowest weight ever"??? I am still on the journey, no doubt. Healthy is a lifestyle, not a goal to reach and set aside. I have really enjoyed the changes that I have seen in myself with Hammer and Chisel. I am stronger, leaner and feel good about progress in myself, especially because after 29 months at this, change in shape is not always super-visible. I think that I am on the right track and look forward to what will be next for me!

The big takeaway here is --- DO NOT JUST LOOK AT THE SCALE!

Measure progress with photos, measurements, fit of clothes, how you feel from the inside out, what you see in the mirror and what you hear from those who spend time with you (provided they are quality people with your best at heart!). 

I will most definitely return to this program again in the future and I am thankful to have it as part of my collection!
  
In September 2013, I set out to change my health through clean eating and home fitness. I went on to lose 60 pounds since that day and many other things have changed as well. No more migraines, cycle became regular, more energy, cholesterol and triglycerides lowered significantly and clothing went from an 18/20 to a 10/12. I have made my way through ChaLEAN Extreme, 21 Day Fix, PiYo, Insanity Max 30, Fix Extreme, Cize, and then some of Body Beast as I prepared for the December 2015 release of Hammer and Chisel! I have LOVED this lifting-based program and have enjoyed seeing my own changes through this one!

Hammer and Chisel, Bulgarian Split Squat, Autumn Calabrese, Sagi
  Having completed Hammer and Chisel, I have launched into a hybrid of Insanity Max 30, ChaLEAN Extreme and PiYo as I get ready for a cruise (our first!) which is coming up in just under 3 weeks! After that I will be tackling the soon to be released 22 Minute Hard Corps with Tony Horton for my first-ever bootcamp style of workout program! 

If you would like help with your own health, I would be very happy to connect with you!   Nearly two years ago, I became a coach and so enjoy helping others with their own progress!   Please complete the application below and we will get started! 

Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment