Monday, November 24, 2014

Holiday Specials!!


Hello!  My name is Jeanette Paradis and I am a Diamond Coach through Team Beachbody.  Welcome to my blog!  Something exciting happened today... "Black Friday" is coming early!!!  Several days early, so it is not like that irritating, right-in-the-middle-of-family-dinner-early" where everyone is inconvenienced and we lose the meaning of the Thanksgiving holiday!  :)

So, how early are we talking??  The Team Beachbody sales are set to go live by 8 PM EST on Tuesday, November 24th!  UPDATE: Sale is LIVE as of 1:30 this afternoon! They will run through Tuesday, December 2nd.  BUT, MANY OF THESE ITEMS WILL SELL OUT QUICKLY!!!!  So we are going to want to be on top of this if something from the list below appeals to you!  Let me know that you want to be in the loop and we will take a couple of steps right now to make sure that you get the breaking news and are positioned to snag your favorites the moment they become available!  Please contact me and I am glad to help you with getting started.  This is about so much more than "selling you some program".  I have seen tremendous life changes myself these past 14 months as I continue to move forward in my own health transformation.  We reach the point where it is just time to make a change. It was when my fear of staying the same (or worse!) became stronger than my fear of the potential discomfort of lifestyle change that IT HAPPENED.  I resolved to learn what I could and put in the effort and now here I am a year later, 50+ pounds less, nearly as many cholesterol points less and SO much stronger, more energetic and feeling good about life.  You could do this yourself!  I will show you the way to take!

Back to the sales... I am going to share two images below!  The first is everything listed from Beachbody corporate.  The second is my own personal promotion!  Check out the timing of each type of sale.  We have lots happening this week!

Beachbody Programs, Holiday Sales

I had thought about listing the details of the above items here within the blog.  But it would have become a very lengthy entry!  You can go to my web page to learn more about these programs.  OR you can also contact me and I am more than happy to send you everything that I have on the programs that are of interest to you!


Once we figure out which program would be best for you, we can take a look at getting you connected with one of my challenge groups!  For more details on challenge groups, check out this blog entry of mine. 

I know that not everyone is looking to lose lots of weight. EVERYONE that I talk with wants to have more ENERGY. We want to be happy with our choices and know that we are making proper investments by being proactive with our own health. I am so thankful with how I have been able to turn my own life around and I love that I am able to now help others as we tackle these things together!


Here is what you can expect with me as your coach:

- Convenience of Home Workouts that are Cutting Edge and Deliver RESULTS!

- Accountability and Camaraderie of a Challenge Group (secret "FB" group where you check in daily at your own convenience)

- Personalized Support from your Coach!!

- Easy to Follow Meal Plans 

- Unmatched Nutrition of Shakeology (14 months later and I still look forward to mine every day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment