Wednesday, November 26, 2014

WHY I am excited about Insanity Max 30!

Insanity, After C-Sections

Check out my sister Rachel!  She is currently expecting Baby #3 and is due in February.  The photo of her on the right was taken around this time last year.  The photo on the left was taken when she decided to begin her health transformation.  Many of you know that Rachel has been my own coach.  If not for my sister, I would not have had the courage to begin changing my own health last September.  Once I began to make some progress myself, part of the reason that I went on to become a coach is because I know that there are people in my own circle who would find the courage to begin their own "Day 1" through working with me as their coach.  There is just something about teaming up with a "real person" who you is in it with you as you make all of this work in everyday life.  The past 9 months of coaching have been so rewarding for me as I have been able to lead others while continuing with my own progress! 

Now, on to the soon-to-be-released Insanity Max 30!  To see my first blog entry on this program, check out "Feeling Brave: Insanity Max 30".   

Rachel had posted the above image on her FB page last night, along with this text:

How many can relate to the unwanted weight settling at your core?

Hands down the program that gave me definition was Insanity last fall.

Anyone that has ever done Insanity can relate to 60 minute workouts hard to commit to.

Introducing Insanity Max 30 to be released in 7 days.
30 minutes
5 days a week
8 weeks

Now taking a small number of those committed to "fixing their core" and overall fluff into "momma is back".

TEST GROUP starting December 8th!!

To learn more about the program and if it's right for you ask to join- https://www.facebook.com/groups/560411114105452/

Rachel and I are teaming up on the "Countdown" group that is linked above.  We will also be working together to lead the December 8th test group.  You are invited to join us!!

So, what is it that is making me so excited about getting started with Insanity Max 30 myself?  Well, I have been intrigued with the details that have been shared on Max 30 over this past week.  More on that below!  I am also really looking forward to continuing to work with my own core!  PiYo has been very helpful for this area.  Clean eating and balanced nutrition are of course where it is at, no matter what workout program you are doing.  I truly believe the saying that "abs are made in the kitchen"!  Anyways, here is where I am now at with my own core and I can't wait to see where I will be after 60 days of Insanity Max 30! 

Belly Fat, Chalean Extreme, 21 Day Fix, PiYo

So of course I'm thrilled to learn more about this program based on just the fact that the workouts are 30 minutes long 5 days a week and the program is 8 weeks long and is broken into Month 1 and Month 2.  

Unlike Insanity, the ENTIRE Max 30 will have a camera on a modifier.  There will be an option to keep this modifier visible on your screen at all times! 

What type of training is Max 30?
Tabata training- meaning you start very intense in a move and go less strong to complete.
During the first month you go hard for 20 seconds rest for 10 seconds. Each "set" of moves lasts 4.5 minutes.  During Month Two, the sets go from 4 minutes 30 seconds to 5 minutes 30 seconds.

Unlike Insanity you don't have a fit test every two weeks rather each day you try and max out your time.  However when you max out the program is not over!!  You take a break and jump back in.

Insanity Max 30

What does the challenge pack include?
12 workouts
10 DVD's
nutritional guide
(no equipment needed)
30 days of dense nutrition (Shakeology)

Month One Workouts
- Cardio Challenge- It's like a fit test and you are maxing out in cardio
- Sweat Intervals- all cardio as well and you sweat the entire time
- Tabata Power- designed to focus on your core
- Tabata Strength- total body building strength
- Friday Fight - Round One... Since this is a 5 day program Friday is an all-out insane workout for 30 minutes!

Optional for Saturday mornings in Month One - a workout called Pulse designed on improving balance, core, and form.

Here is the thing this is not meant to scare you out of doing the program but rather to stretch your mind in what you are capable of doing. More then likely your mind is the first thing to talk you out of trying something new. Keep in mind you have a modifier. And if your workouts don't give you challenge everyday your body will plateau.

Shaun T is all about working the core and Max 30 will not let you down in that area. If your core is an area you struggle with and you hate doing "traditional" sit-ups this will be a win.

Month Two Workouts
- Max Out Cardio
- Max Out Sweat
- Max Out Power
- Max Out Strength
- Friday Fight - Round Two

Nutritional Guide -
This one is focused around portion control with flexibility. How many of you know about the 21 Day Fix portion control containers? You have the option to use those with this nutritional guide. Portion control is a good thing!  This involves managing our eating so that we are eating more often and we keep our metabolism burning. 
Program Schedule and Preview Clip - 
Shaun T really recommends doing the program 5 days straight and taking 2 rest days, your body is going to need it. Unlike Insanity you won't have a recovery week. This will allow your body to fully recover and become stronger for the following week.  Check out this clip to preview Max 30!

No comments:

Post a Comment