Thursday, November 20, 2014

Feeling Brave: Insanity Max 30

Insanity Max 30, Weight Loss

Hello!  Welcome to my blog!  Today I am here to share some details on Beachbody's NEWEST program!!  Insanity Max 30 will be released on Tuesday, December 2nd!  The infamous Shaun T is the trainer behind this program.  He is the creator of Insanity and T25.  This will be my first workout with him!  I began my own health transformation with ChaLEAN Extreme, then moved on to the 21 Day Fix and PiYo.  For the past two months I have been truly enjoying a hybrid schedule that involves ChaLEAN Extreme and PiYo.  

TIME to change things up around here!!!  I will be the first to say that it was in a moment of courage that I decided I would absolutely go ahead and commit myself to DOING Max 30 myself.  It is waaaayyyyy out of my comfort zone to be doing this much extreme cardio.  But I know that I need it!  I have plateaued with my own progress and it is time to pick up the pace in that area.  I do not have any physical limitations and it is time to dig deep and see what I am capable of in this area!  So here we go!!!

Insanity Max 30, Weight Loss

Oh this is bound to be helpful!  An option to see the modifier all of the time.  Nice!!!  Although I do not have any old injuries or troubles that are reason to not push myself in my workouts, I do have very FLAT feet.  Extremely flat.  They can not take endless jumping.  So there may be times that I follow the modifier who does everything low impact.  I will be using my fantastic Beachbody Jump Mat along with a pair of supportive sneakers.

  Insanity Max 30, Weight Loss

Yesterday I had the opportunity to sit down and chat with our lead coach Melanie Mitro who is currently in the Max 30 test group with Shaun T!!  They are currently two weeks into this and she said that the results that she is seeing posted even after just two weeks are pretty incredible!!   Melanie shared that this workout is really hard but awesome.  Plenty of it is physical (of course!!) but it is also mental as well!  I have heard that our body will only go where our mind will allow it.  So I am honestly gearing myself up now to begin this program in a couple of weeks!  The workout are each 30 minutes in length and the idea is not to just "get through" the workout but to push yourself to where you "max out" and have to take a break and then come back to it a few seconds  later!  Check out the Max 30 official preview via this YouTube video.

Chalean Extreme, PiYo, 21 Day Fix, Max 30, Weight Loss

Max 30 is a 60 Day program which is built on a 5 day per week schedule.  You do one set of DVD's during your first 30 days and then you change it up to a second set of DVD's during your second 30 days.  Both sets will be included within the challenge pack, which will be available December 2nd.  The meal plan has been designed in such a way that it will be easy to incorporate the 21 Day Fix containers.  Max 30 does not include the 21 Day Fix containers but they could be purchased separately OR you may already have them from having done the 21 Day Fix prior to this!  

Insanity Max 30, Weight Loss
So, who is this program for?  Most anyone who is a die-hard cardio junkie is going to find this program thrilling!  Others (like me!) are not so much into the cardio but we know that it is good for us.  I am ready for something NEW and this fits the bill.  I want to continue to challenge myself while making measurable progress with my own fitness!  I am very excited to be hosting an exclusive Max 30 challenge group which will begin in early December!  This program is going to be INTENSE and we are going to have to dig deep as we tackle it.  I have no doubt that those who participate in this 60 Day challenge group will come away with some insane results, new levels of determination and also some new friends who are on this journey right alongside of you!

See below for an overview of the Month 1 Max 30 workouts!  Guess what?!??  If you are intrigued and would like to be the first to know more program details as we approach the December 2nd launch date, I am happy to share them with you!  You are invited to join my FB group where we are counting down the days until the release of Max 30!!  Just let me know if you are interested and I will get you added to that countdown group!  If you are looking to challenge yourself this winter, Max 30 is the ticket!

Insanity Max 30, Weight Loss

Insanity Max 30, Weight Loss

Insanity Max 30, Weight Loss


Insanity Max 30, Weight Loss


Insanity Max 30, Weight Loss

Insanity Max 30, Weight Loss

No comments:

Post a Comment