Sunday, December 14, 2014

Why Now?

Success Club, Cancun 2015, Beachbody Coach

Doesn't this look AMAZING?!?  Just looking at this photo makes me think of when my husband I went to Tahiti on our honeymoon 10 years ago!  I would absolutely jump at the chance to go on a trip like this with him again!  I was expecting our daughter by our first wedding anniversary and then we added our 2nd child a couple of years later.  Needless to say, a trip like this has not been in the picture for us.  We have been a single-income family much of the time while I have been at home with the kids.  They are both school age now but we are a homeschooling family during this time in life.  So... I am still at home with the kids!  Last year at this time I was driving 50 miles round trip, 5 times per week to work as a horseback riding instructor during the evenings and weekends.  I really enjoyed the work itself, but being out the house for 25-30 hours per week just was not a good fit for our family.  Due to a job change that happened for my husband several years ago, it is important that I also do something to contribute to the family budget.  


I became a Team Beachbody coach in March of 2014, just after having resigned from my position as a riding instructor.  I had first joined a Challenge Group in September 2013 and this was the start of my own health transformation where I went on to lose 50+ pounds over the next year.  But by March of 2014, I was more than ready to lead others!  I hit the ground running and have truly enjoyed building my business ever since.  It is amazing to see the transformations in my challengers.  People are changing their lives and I get to be there to help them!  I also love the team that I lead with my sister Rachel.  We coach together and work closely with the members of our own team.  Plus I deeply appreciate being part of Melanie's Dream Team where our lead coach Melanie Mitro is currently #1 in all of Beachbody!  We have some incredible elite coaches on our team and working frequently with them goes a long way in really making a go of things as a coach myself!  


My sister Rachel was my own coach and she had been telling me for months that I ought to consider coaching.  I was finally ready to take the dive in late February.  One of the first things that I did was to get on the waiting list for Cancun 2015!  Each year Beachbody offers an incredible trip that coaches are able to earn for free!  A spouse or whomever is also included in the arrangements of the trip.  Perfect, right??

Success Club, Cancun 2015, Beachbody Coach

Well, guess what?  Not so perfect, after all!  Remember how I had decided in late February to begin coaching.  Even though I put my name on the waiting list ASAP, I am still on the wait list.  As of this weekend, I am number 780 something.  But here is the crazy part!  I will have earned enough points this year (even with not having started in January!) that I could have gone on the trip for FREE!  You earn points by supporting your customers and helping them with their own transformations.  Coaches who sign up for the trip at the beginning but then do not earn enough points during the year are still able to go - they just pay for the difference.  I am unfortunately in the other boat!  The trip would be free BUT since I enrolled in late February, I am down on the waiting list and most likely will not get to be there in Cancun with everyone in April of 2015.


So why am I sharing all of this?  Well... because if you are thinking of potentially getting started as a Beachbody coach, NOW IS THE TIME!  Reservations for the 2016 Success Club trip will begin in early January.  If you have the potential of earning the trip for free, it just makes sense to be able to sign up for it right away so that you are able to go once the time comes!

 

Coaching is really all about helping others!  You are offering support, tools and connections for those who are working hard to make healthy changes.  This is a legitimate business and I am excited by the potential as a coach.  It would be so good to have you partnering with us as we work to "end the trend" of obesity here in the United States!

Beginning on Monday, December 15th my sister Rachel and I are hosting a 3 day "Open House" via a closed group on Facebook.  You are invited to join us!  This will be a no-strings-attached time to ask questions and check out the YouTube videos that we had made while together over Thanksgiving.  We talk about some of the common questions that people have as they consider the idea of coaching.  Let me know if you would like to be included!  Even if you are just curious if this could even be an option for you, it is definitely worth exploring.  I am so glad that I got started myself and I really enjoy helping others to reach their own goals with fitness and their own business building.  Plus we have a super-fun team, of course! 



No comments:

Post a Comment