Saturday, May 23, 2015

My View - Memorable Days!

 PiYo

Good morning and welcome to my blog!  My name is Jeanette and I am a mom of two early elementary age kids.  I am currently making my way through the PiYo program and those who follow me on FB are accustomed to seeing PiYo photos like the one above.  It is hard to put into words the increased flexibility, balance and range of motion that I have found with this one!  I have been a Team Beachbody coach for nearly 15 months now and I NEVER stop being amazed at the things that I see and hear in the course of a day or week.  I mean seriously.  So this blog entry is going to include some of the highlights of the past few days.  Some of this may surprise you!  

Last night there were three things that I came across within a 10 minute period that just resonated so much within me!  Here is the "what" and "why".

1) I was scrolling FB last night and WOW - there was one of my FB friends who is a coach on our larger team and she was the $1,000 winner of the Beachbody Challenge!  Ashley's story really just says it all.  It is not just the losing 76 pounds after a devastating miscarriage.  It is not just getting her thyroid balanced despite hypothyroidism.  It is gaining a new outlook on life.  Wanting to leave the house again and being ready to embrace life. Reading about her coach and being in a challenge group... so neat!  This is a snapshot of why I love what I do each day!  Check out Ashley's story and photos here!

2) I hear ALL THE TIME how it "costs too much" to eat healthy.  This discussion was even a feature story in our local news page via FB just yesterday.  It makes me sad that people don't necessarily see the high price they are paying big picture when NOT eating healthy.  As I was thinking about that last night, this video made by Autumn Calabrese (mom and creator of the 21 Day Fix) popped up in my news feed.  Here you go - Check out Autumn and her little guy on video here.  Her video description: The number one reason I hear why people don't eat healthy is that it is too expensive. Here is my comparison of McDonalds meals vs a home made meal. Home made meal wins! You can find the recipe for the chicken nuggets that I made on autumncalabrese.com

3) And finally, last night I came across this article and it was an EXCELLENT summary of the "what" and "why" this is all coming together!  Do you want to change your life?  Do you feel like it is going to be too expensive?  How does Shakeology compare to other things out there?  Take a LOOK AT THIS INFO!!! 

I currently have two challenge groups running ("secret" accountability groups on FB!) and these groups are on Day 6 and Day 20 today.  Plus I have other challengers who began earlier this year and have since become coaches on my team.  Now that I have personally been at this life change since September 2013, it is encouraging to always be hearing the perspective of those who are not so far from the starting line.  My next group will begin on June 1st and you are invited!  See details at the end of this blog entry.

Some things that had me cheering the past few days??

A friend who began as a challenger and is now a coach shared how she bought new bras yesterday - band size is down 4" from where she began this past February!!!

Challenger sharing with me that since starting Shakeology and clean eating, her almost monthly yeast infections have vanished!  Tested sugar and cholesterol and they are both down these days!  Shakeology is proven to lower cholesterol (my own dropped 44 points!) and is also known to be effective in really shifting PCOS, Crohn's, IBS, Inflammation and a bunch of miscellaneous things!  This is NOT some "magic powder".  It is truly top nutrition and when we fuel our bodies well, it is AMAZING what we will see change along the way!

New challenger sharing how she now feels that it is actually possible to get into shape!  That realization is priceless and will take someone far! 

ANOTHER coach on our team shared yesterday that she is expecting!  It is no coincidence that this keeps happening.  Myself, my tubes were tied 6 years ago.  But when I began my lifestyle change in September 2013, I was amazed at how out of nowhere, after 22 years of an irregular cycle, it was "suddenly" regular that first month and has been ever since.  Another challenger shared last week that she has experienced the same!  It is amazing what great nutrition can do when you are incorporating Shakeology along with clean eating.  My migraines also disappeared

Brand new challenger who can't believe that her old cravings have disappeared and she is following the plan 100%.  When asked what is making the difference?  "1. Shakeology. I've tried other protein powders before and not had this kind of success. It's yummy and satisfying. The other kinds I've bought I would try to choke down and they left me hungry. And I mean well-respected brands like "Garden of Life." 2. That I paid a nice chunk of change for the program. Buying a DVD for $10 and don't use it? No big deal. Buy 21 day fix and don't use it? Ouch. Haha. Those are two things making the difference I think.  Shakeology has immediately taken away my carb, sugar, diet soda and sugary coffee drink cravings. I don't even understand it! But I like it!  I think Beachbody is really a cover for Willy Wonka. He's finally perfected that gum that tastes like a whole meal (remember that scene in the old movie?) but used the technology for Shakeology. Hahaha"  Here is a blog entry of mine on "Breaking the Diet Cycle".  I see this OVER and OVER and am still captivated with how it works!

Challenger/New Coach who shared yesterday how she hasn't felt this good in 4 years!
"I'm starting to get some of my flexibility back doing yoga and Pilates again.
My marriage has a spark again and that's hard with babies around.
I have tons of energy and I'm still NOT getting sleep.
My heart and body just feels healthier.
I'm generally happier in every aspect of my life just because I feel good?"

A challenger who has become a coach shared this on her page the other night and I just loved it!  "This is why I am a Beachbody Coach: I know DMV are not the best photos, but neither is the comparison. I have really struggled with my fitness journey because I feel great, but the scale hasn't moved as much as I wanted and I know I need to take off a lot before someone notices. But tonight I pulled out my license & was shocked. That was just about a month & a half ago. By George...it's working!"

  
SO, can you even believe that all this is part of my job????  And I get to work from home?  I shared this on my own FB page yesterday morning:

Rest day today on the PiYo calendar and I fit in some extra "work" time this morning. 

Why the ""????

Because this truly does not feel like work yet it is my job!

Being able to work from anywhere, when it is convenient for me is such a benefit!
This morning I am checking in with current challengers and we are keeping each other accountable on the journey. These women become friends and I love that!

I am in conversation with those pondering "if" this is the time to make their own life change and could it work for them? That is a vulnerable spot to be in and I remember it well. 

I am brainstorming ideas with my team and these are some INCREDIBLE women. We are in a variety of places this morning - in the hospital with a newborn, on a road trip to see family, getting ready to go to a regular job, feeding babies, getting kids prepped for school. Everyone connects and it is amazing to hear of the progress that is taking place. 

All in all, I am just plain thankful!

Last night at dinner I was able to share with my husband some exciting things that are happening in my business. Do you know how much that means as a mom who is juggling lots here at home? I thank the Lord that I can contribute here and invest in others whole investing in our own future!

If this sparks your interest, let's talk!


There is an anthem type of song that I first heard this past week and it instantly clicked with me - everyone mentioned here in this blog entry is fighting the status quo of what is acceptable as "normal" in our society these days. 

If you would like to begin your own adventure with personal health and fitness and then who even knows what could happen next - complete the form below and we will get started!

On June 1st I will be kicking off my 60 Day "Summer Challenge" group and I just know that this is going to be a great one!  I am enrolling there now and am excited about the potential of those who have already committed to joining me!  Here is more about what goes into being a challenger.

On June 1st I will also be starting my monthly Smart Start Coach Basics training.  We are hosting a 3 Day "Coaching Open House" later this week - May 27th through 29th.  This all takes place in a closed FB group and it is a great place to explore coaching as an option without any sort of obligation to do more than explore the idea.  Friend request me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/jeanette.paradis for more info! 

Beachbody Coaching


 
Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment