Monday, May 4, 2015

Play the Numbers Game!

Weight Loss, Clean Eating, PiYo, Insanity Max 30, 21 Day Fix, Home Fitness

Hello!  Welcome to my blog!  My name is Jeanette and I am a mom of two.  I am a math fan.  I love a good deal!  I greatly value convenience and efficiency.  My health is important to me, especially after having spent a few years at risk due to my own state of health.  I am BUSY and have to admit that I am not so good at margins more often than not.  I tend to squeeze everything possible into a day.

I am also a Team Beachbody coach and very much enjoy my home business where I get to help others change their lives as they reach their own health and fitness goals!  After making some serious life changes myself beginning in September 2013, I was so excited to share these things that I became a coach in March 2014.  

A question that I hear often is: "I would like to start, but isn't it really expensive to do all of this?"  

Well, that depends on how you look at it.  If you think of ADDING a $140 expense to your life out of nowhere, then sure.  That does seem to be costly.  

BUT, if you break it down like I did in the image above, there is less sticker shock.

For me, planning and prepping daily meals for myself and my family is a wearisome task at times!  I run out of ideas, time and energy when it comes to having everything available and ready to go several times a day in the midst of our busy everyday life.  We do cook from home most of the time.  Here and there we grab an option that is a balance of being the most healthy while still being most efficient and most cost-effective.  That is a tall order, right??

So I make one of my meals per day SIMPLE.  And on the weekends, it is not unusual that this meal also serves as a family dinner after a busy day on the go!  We love living in Erie and there is so much to enjoy around here.  Now, let's backtrack a bit.  My husband used to think that any meal which didn't require a fork was not "real food".  He was not satisfied with meals that involved only a spoon.  So how on earth is he now eating a meal that only requires a straw??  Because this is not just some protein shake or weight loss powder!  It is top-notch nutrition and is a perfectly balanced meal.  I get it.  When you think of me having my Shakeology for breakfast and it costs me $3.33, it is easy to think of how you are not spending that much on a granola bar and banana.  The nutrition does not compare at all, but that is a whole other topic!  But when my husband will have Shakeology for his dinner and our kids will split a serving, the value goes waaaayyyy up!  Feeding a family of four for under $10 plus adding in a total of 1.5 bananas, a couple teaspoons of nut butter, 12 ounces of almond milk and some water/ice is a handy option to have!  Convenience is just one reason why I love my Shakeology!

So let's say that you were to go to the store and purchase 30 healthy meals all at once.  Even conservatively, you could factor $6 per meal over the course of a month when you are also thinking of a bit of convenience here and there with being able to grab something quickly at times.  So let's say $180 or so per month for one great meal per day for the entire month.

How about going to the gym? Driving there, working with child-care if needed, planning your schedule around a class schedule, waiting for equipment, paying for classes or a monthly gym membership fee - that will all add up for sure!

And then you have the BIG missing piece which keeps so many people from making the most of their journey.  ACCOUNTABILITY!  Daily support, a community of fitness friends who are also working on clean eating recipes for their families plus a coach who has been where you are and has learned how to get over the humps and move forward with progress is what you find in one of my challenge groups!  

For $140, you can purchase a challenge pack.  This IS a great value!  30 meals.  A 60 day fitness program.  Daily, personal support.  An invitation to a community of other like-minded friends who will be an encouragement to you.  Plus I am there and will be with you each step of the way as you tackle some life changes.  So is it expensive, considering all of this?  To me, it is not a ridiculous price for those who are looking to make progress!

I am currently putting together my May 11th "Find Your Fitness Focus" group and you are invited to be part of it!  I begin a new group each month and would be glad to give you more details on this!  Complete the form below to be entered for a spot in one of my upcoming groups!  

Weight Loss, Clean Eating, PiYo, Insanity Max 30, 21 Day Fix, Home Fitness

 

Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment