Friday, May 30, 2014

June Possibilities!



You know that feeling just before you flip over the calendar and really examine the new month that is quickly approaching?  I still utilize a large flip calendar that hangs on the side of our refrigerator.  We have tried other methods but this is still our default form of family planning/organization.  Oh my!  I just realized that I wrote "family planning".  Think of a family scheduling plans... not so much the idea of using a calendar to plan potential pregnancies.  We did do that the first 8 months of our marriage and then I found that I was expecting Kylee!  Okay, before I get WAY off track, back to the month of June!  2014.  Inevitably, we are going to wind up with 48 things on our calendar for June.  I am determined to leave enough "unscheduled" days to be able to really soak in the summer season here in Erie by doing whatever best suits us any given day.  Last year we went to the beach an average of 3-4 times per week and I LOVED that.  Presque Isle is just a few miles from home and we treasure it!  I hope to spend just as much time there as we did last summer! 
June is going to be an action-packed month!  I know, I know.  My life oftentimes could be described as action-packed!  Things are coming along with my new role as President of Alliance Women at our church.  We have our next meeting in early June and I am eager to see what develops!  Mid-month, the kids and I will be headed away for a three day practicum through Classical Conversations.  We are new to CC and this homeschooling community will begin the 2014-15 school year in September.  I will be leading the youngest group (Nathan's age) as a tutor myself so there will be some trainings to attend and many new things for me to learn!  I have always been a life-long learner and do enjoy staying on my toes with things.  Speaking of that, today was our FINAL day (#180) of homeschooling for the 2013-14 school year.  It has been a really wonderful first year for me and Kylee as we embarked on the adventure of 1st grade.  I will breathe a sigh of relief once I have everything compiled for our June 10th evaluation and then go on to submit our portfolio to the District.  I am also thinking of our required affidavit for next year and hope to complete it all with one trip to the Township's Ed. Center later on in June.  THEN I will feel as though we are truly "finished" with this year!

June is also filled with possibilities regarding my Beachbody Coaching endeavors.  Four very different groups will launch this month!  I appreciate the variety of leading some groups and taking part as a participant in another!  Check these out and let me know if you would like to join me for any of them.  June involves a few options!


  
 June 2nd Coach Basics Group is an introductory program for those within our smaller team who are new to coaching and are curious to learn more about getting off to a successful start.  I really enjoy my role as a Beachbody Coach and this is a great business for those who are self-motivated, interested in encouraging others and willing to grow themselves while learning new things about fitness and nutrition!


June 2nd Emerald to Diamond Training is through Melanie's Dream Team, which is the larger team under which I am included as a coach.  I am currently ranked as an "Emerald" coach and look forward to growing my business to be "Diamond".  I am getting closer and closer!  I participated in one of Melanie's training groups during the month of April and learned so, so much.  Definitely keeps me at the edge of my comfort zone!  But I am ready to learn and it's all good.  Why not learn from the BEST (literally #1 in the company!) and then put it all into practice as I find my own fit with proven methods.



June 9th Summer Challenge is my upcoming Challenge Group!!!  Coach Molly Avondet and I will be teaming up again to lead this one together.  This group is open to ANY of our active customers.  We will be using a new curriculum that we are in the midst of developing right now!  I am picturing this as an effective community where all of our challengers can work together.  No doubt we will have fun while making strides with our health.  Molly and I look forward to connecting with you through this newly forming group!  We will be using a variety of workout programs but everyone will be learning about clean eating and how to make the most of this lifestyle.  This group is also perfect for anyone new to Beachbody and I would love to tell you more about it!   

    

June 30th PiYo Challenge Group ~ More details to come on Beachbody' NEWEST workout which will be released later in June.  My sister Rachel and I both started our transformations while utilizing a workout called "Chalean Extreme" with Chalene Johnson. She is my own favorite trainer and I can't even tell you how much I am looking forward to this new program with her!  See PiYo preview and let me know if you would like to be kept in the loop with info on this exclusive group!


No comments:

Post a Comment