Sunday, December 28, 2014

Max 30 - Week 2 and Christmas! Meal Plan for Week 3...


Hello!  My Week Two of Insanity Max 30 also happened to be Christmas Week!  I so enjoyed spending time with my family.  They live a few hours southeast of Erie and it is always a treasure to have some time together.  I especially look forward to seeing my Grandma Betty Neizmik.  Of course we had to snap a Christmas morning photo together while chatting in my parents' kitchen!  I have made our newest photo the background on my computer here at home.  Looking at it this evening, I was reminded of a July picnic photo of the two of us from last summer.  I had to do a quick comparison collage.  :)  That was 50+ pounds and many inches ago for me.  Grandma has even gotten on board with lots of clean eating and we have so many interesting discussions on the topic.  


I am SO happy to be able to sit here this evening and say that I still fit in ALL of my Max 30 workouts this week, despite the holiday travel!  Rather than having any rest days this week, I did mix up the routine a bit and Thursday - Sunday varied from the printed Max 30 schedule.  But everything did fit within the week... I put together this photo collage following today's workout.


Monday was Cardio Challenge and 10 Minute Abs
Tuesday was Tabata Power
Wednesday was Sweat Intervals and 10 Minute Abs 
Christmas was 30 minutes on the basement elliptical at my Parents' farm
Friday was 30 minutes on the elliptical and a 9 PM Tabata Power back here in my own basement!
Saturday we went on a 3.5 mile hike and I did Pulse that evening
Sunday was Friday Fight and 10 Minute Abs

Tomorrow I will be back on track with following my usual Max 30 weekly schedule.  Bring on Week 3!  We add a new workout on Tuesday of this week.  For a more detailed review of the workouts, see my blog entry recap of Week 1

I lost 3 pounds during Week 1 of Max 30.  I managed to hold steady and go down just 1/2 pound during Christmas Week.  I will count that as a win!  My jeans are still fitting fine.  I am ready to be back to "regular" eating this week and will make smart choices during my daughter's birthday party, a New Year's Eve Party and a breakfast with my book club friends.  I put together my Week 3 meal plan yesterday and did my grocery shopping to be ready for the week!

Over Christmas, I was telling my sister (who is my own coach!) how much I enjoy the Max 30 meal plan.  The guide includes some excellent recipes that are very easy to make and fit exactly within the plan itself.  We enjoyed the Max 30 Dijon Broiled Pork Loin and Tomato Cucumber Salad last night.  See this blog entry for more details!  

 
I am so thankful to be part of our Insanity Max 30 test group!  The extra accountability and support there really came in handy during this holiday week.  What an excellent bunch of dedicated individuals!  I can hardly wait for our 30 and 60 day progress reports.  :)  It is inspiring to see us propelling one another forward with this program.  If we can hold steady during Christmas Week, we can handle anything!

I will be opening up an additional Max 30 Test group which will begin our prep week on January 5th with Day One of workouts taking place on the 12th.  You are invited to join me!  If you are looking to take it up a few notches with a very doable workout which will push you out of your comfort zone, Max 30 could be for you!  If this program is not your dream match, we have other great options available and I am glad to help you find the one that is right for you!  Here is more info on what I have coming up in January and how we are going to make it stick this time!


No comments:

Post a Comment