Friday, March 27, 2015

Favorite Chicken!! Technique and Tips!

Clean Eating, Marinade, Chicken Recipe, Healthy Eating

Hello!  Welcome to my blog!  Okay... so let's just say that putting "favorite" next to "chicken" is veerrrrryyyyyy significant for me.  I do not care for chicken.  Really and truly.  We do eat it often and anything that makes it "not taste like chicken" while keeping it simple and not adding a bunch of stuff to it works for me.  And you know what is amazing?  Avocado.  I do love avocado and I think that it does have redemptive potential for just about any meal!  There is nothing like a perfect avocado. 

For me, enjoying chicken really comes down to the prep and cooking techniques used.  If you take a look at the image above, you will see the steps on how I get my chicken to "look" and taste amazing with using just ONE ingredient and a bit of butter for that saute!  It is mind-boggling to me how simple this is.  No real recipe needed!  This approach uses a favorite marinade, the chicken, a red pepper, plus some romaine and avocado.  And that's it!  This is my family's favorite method as well.  My daughter calls it "the good chicken".  Nice, as opposed to "the bad chicken".  Hmm... there have been times that I really do dry out the chicken too much in my zeal to not have it at all undercooked!  But seriously, with this marinade and this technique, you can't go wrong!  

Give this one a try and let me know what you think!  Happy cooking!!

As our Erie winter continues into this first week of "spring", this is the current view from my kitchen window!  Summers here are truly outstanding!  We keep working on our patience as we count down to those days.



No comments:

Post a Comment