Friday, March 13, 2015

Stripped Meal Plan, Grocery List + Recipe Links ~ Week 5 of the Fix Extreme!

Meal Plan 21 Day Fix Extreme, Stripped Meal Plan 

Hello everyone! Here is the meal plan that I just put together for this upcoming week! I am headed into Week 5 of 6 of the 21 Day Fix Extreme. TIME TO GET SERIOUS!  I have been talking about my goal of those size 10 jeans in time for my April 7th birthday... In light of this, I have taken my usual 21 Day Fix categories and "stripped down" this plan a bit. I am going with 1 less fruit and 1 less carb per day. I am going to take this approach for the next two weeks. Because I split up my almond milk into 4 ounces at a time and use that within 8 Shakeology servings during the week, that accounts for 2 "yellow" servings per week. I take the remainder of my yellows and space them so that on the days that I am doing a higher calorie burning workout routine, I have two other complete carb servings. The days that get left with just 1 complete yellow (plus that 4 oz. of almond milk) are the days where I am doing the less intense workouts of this program.

Workout Schedule 21 Day Fix Extreme

Here are the links to some of the Dinner Recipes which we will be making here this week!

Monday and Tuesday ~ Asian Chicken Salad (a taste of summer!)
Thursday ~ Lemon Dill Salmon with Roasted Broccoli (my own recipe)

** Wednesday night's dinner is just a simple stir fry of sliced chicken breast, veggies and a bit of the Wegmans Organic Sesame Ginger Sauce.

** Friday's Mini Vegetable Egg Cups and Saturday's Balsamic Steak Salad are both 21 Day Fix Extreme recipes from the guide book.  Check back later in the week as I will be blogging them as I make them those evenings! 

This week's Grocery List may look to be more lengthy than usual!  Quite a few of the seasoning ingredients may be things that you already have on hand in your own pantry?  But I wanted to include them all here just in case!  My list is color-coded to match the container categories of the 21 Day Fix.  I then put my list together according to the store departments in order to keep myself organized!


Produce

Bananas

Apples

Cherry Tomatoes
Cucumber
Celery
Green Beans
Asst. Peppers
Sweet Onions
Red Onions
Carrots
Broccoli
Baby Spinach
Mixed Greens
Romaine Lettuce
Avocado
Lemons
Limes
Garlic
Ginger
Dill
Cilantro 



Deli

Nitrate Free Turkey



Cooler
Chicken Breast Club Pack
Pork Tenderloin
Beef Tenderloin Steaks
Plain Greek Yogurt
Eggs
Feta
Almond Milk

Grocery Frozen:
Berries
Salmon
Spinach

Grocery Shelves:
Balsamic Vinegar
Cider Vinegar
Low Sodium Teriyaki
Chili Powder
Corn Tortillas
EVOO
Peanuts

Nature’s Marketplace Organic
                                         (at Wegmans)

Shelves:
Kidney Beans
Black Beans
Brown Rice
Almond Butter
Coconut Oil
Sesame Ginger Asian Sauce
Ground Cumin
Bay Leaves
Ground Coriander
Ground Cloves
Onion Powder
Garlic Powder
Oregano
Himalayan Sea Salt
Veggie Stock

Freezer:
Ezekiel Bread

Bulk:
Sprouted Almonds
Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds



 

Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment