Thursday, April 24, 2014

My Coaching Videos and Application!


If you have ever thought about becoming a Beachbody coach OR if the idea is brand-new to you, this is a great place to begin.  I became a coach with Team Beachbody in February of 2014.  I had spent three years as a Pampered Chef consultant back when my children (now ages 5 and 7) were babies. I enjoy this type of business and had experienced success in this area in the past. My sister Rachel Fledderman has become very successful as a Team Beachbody Coach since she began last August and I have been picking her brain ever since with lots of questions. She wondered when I would make the leap to get on board? Even with my former experiences and thorough approach to getting started, I am still surprised these days! I am LOVING my role as a Coach!!! Being in a position where I regularly acquire tools in order to help others makes for a unique opportunity. And here is the part that makes me teary... knowing where I began last September and now hearing so often these days that my room for progress/current growth is giving others the boost needed to begin on their own journey. (Check out My 1st Six Months of Progress)  And then to see these people get themselves headed successfully in a new direction makes me go to bed at night with a smile as I remind myself to just chill out and get to sleep! I can hardly wait for the next morning with my own workout plus checking in with my challenge groups, my sponsored coaches and the coach training program where I am a participant. It all makes for a great adventure! 

We have several options when it comes to categories within the Team Beachbody Coaching experience.  Many coaches begin as a "Discount Coach", which is how I found my fit during October '13 - February '14.  I became an "Apprentice Coach" in February and have found it to be a very easy transition and am really enjoying this time in life!  I quickly developed into a "Business Building Coach" and am loving this new adventure!  Within my larger Beachbody team, we also have some of the top coaches who are positioned within the top 20 of the entire company!  Our team is currently #1 in all of Beachbody and that makes for an incredible learning environment.  I just put together a video to talk a bit more about my personal experiences as a discount coach and then how I became an apprentice coach and am now enjoying my experience as a business building coach.  Check out Three Options of Coaching within Team Beachbody for some detailed information about each type of coaching role!     

I began this business with a goal of eventually making $600 per month in order to fill a gap in the household budget. My expectations have already been exceeded and I am just at the beginning. I thank the Lord daily for this! Through getting to know others on my larger team I can see how this business building opportunity has incredible potential and it truly is a "real job" that you can make into whatever you want it to be. Whether your goal is to do this as a hobby while receiving a discount and covering the cost of your own products or you want to make x amount per month to create margin in your budget, it is not going to take long to build your business to that level. And with a bit more time and finding your fit within the team.... well, stay tuned as the next few months unfold!! 


Rather than writing at great length here, I decided to make a video on some of the highlights that I am enjoying as a Team Beachbody Coach!  Here is my Curious about Coaching? video where I talk about things like "How will I know what to do?" and "Will I really earn an income with this?" and "Do people really need a coach?"
 
If you would like to know more, just let me know! If you are interested in joining my upcoming coach apprenticeship program, complete the application below. This is a great team!

Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment