Monday, October 5, 2015

My Return to the 21 Day Fix!


Hello!  Thanks for coming to visit my blog!  My name is Jeanette.  If we were sitting across from each other right now, you may notice that I am quick to smile, I love to laugh and I really enjoy people.  I am a nature fan and am a country girl at heart.  We live in Millcreek Township, which is part of Erie, PA.  We are very close to Presque Isle State Park and have been here for the past 9+ years.  I grew up down in Elk County in rural PA (about 2.5 hours SE of Erie) and I moved away from home at age 18.  I traveled around and worked different horse jobs and then went to Bible college near Rochester, NY when I was age 20.  After graduation I worked at the college in the Events and Communications department.  Then I headed back to horse world and worked as an instructor and rider at barns in the DC area, the Eastern Shore of MD, NY and CT.  I met my husband in 2004 and he had always lived in CT.  We dated for a couple of months, were engaged for 11 months and were then married on my parents' farm on a warm summer evening in late-July 2005.




July 2015 was our 10 year wedding anniversary and September 2015 marked my 2 year anniversary of taking steps to change my life by improving my health through clean eating, home fitness and being part of FB-based accountability groups!  I became a coach in March 2014 in order to share these things with others! It is an honor to work daily with those who are making personal progress as well as leading a team of coaches who are doing the same!  Looking back on the past two years, I am filled with a variety of emotions. I can't help but think... what if I had not taken a chance on myself? 


Without taking a chance on change: 

I would still be 60 pounds heavier and likely more...

Rather than dropping to a size 10/12, I would probably still be in my 18/20 or higher.

My cholesterol and triglyceride levels were becoming a concern and who knows where they would have climbed without change?

And the thing that takes my breath away?? What would I have missed out on doing with my husband and kids these past two years because I did not have the energy, ability, confidence or desire to put myself out here and try it??

I have now completed six of the Beachbody home workout programs and I have my sights set on "Hammer and Chisel" (with Sagi and Autumn) which will be released in December 2015!  I am also going to do Sagi's "Body Beast" for the first time during the month of November!  BUT-- as posted on my FB page earlier this morning... I am going to do a round of the 21 Day Fix before launching into Body Beast!!

21 Day Fix, Home Fitness, Clean Eating, Autumn Calabrese, Weight Loss, lower Cholesterol
 
The 21 Day Fix is seriously the most adaptable program ever! It was the 2nd program that I ever did - I spent 4 months with it back when it was first released in early 2014.  Check out this blog entry for more details on the 21 Day Fix program!

For example, today's routine is "Total Body Cardio". This one uses weights! Back when I first began, I remember using 5 and 8 pounders on this one. When I finished my months with the Fix, I was using all 15's in this routine! Today I started back in with my 12's. Some of my clients begin this routine with no weights at all and that works as well!


The 21 Day Fix has the most clear-cut nutrition plan of all. You may have seen those color-coded containers?  The routines are all 30 minutes in length.  You have two cardio days, three strength days, a Pilates day and a yoga day plus 10 Minute Abs. I tacked that one on here today and it was honestly exciting to see how much stronger I felt in the movements then when I first did the program more than a year ago. 

If you are looking to create some new habits and really see PROGRESS in 21 Days, join me!!!! My challenge group is in prep week this week and Day 1 kicks off next week!

I just want to say that you will not regret this. If you would like to join me you can message me on FB or complete the application below!

 
Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment