Monday, October 20, 2014

What to Wear Today?



Good morning!  As you are getting to know me, you are perhaps surprised by the subject of this blog??  Why?  Well, I am so NOT the fashion person.  It is ironic to me how my daughter (now age 7) has exhibited an innate sense of fashion for the past 5+ years.  It is clear that she is all about the accessories and how to put together the perfect outfit.  Me?  I want to be comfortable while looking presentable.  Sensible shoes are my thing!  Merrell, Keen, Birkenstock...  What can I say??  I am the person who finds a shirt that I like and then I buy it in a couple of different colors.  :)  I find a pair of jeans that I like and then buy two pairs that are exactly the same!  Denim and cotton are wardrobe stapes of mine. 


So, what is my best advice on "what to wear" this Monday morning?  This time of the year is extra-tricky as we transition from summer into fall.  We pull last year's stuff out of the closet and wonder if it is going to fit?  This is especially true when getting a 5 and 7 year old dressed and out the door!  Here is what I am thinking about as I get ready for my day today:


No comments:

Post a Comment