Thursday, September 11, 2014

Challenger Spotlight: Pam Nagle (#2 in Series)


PiYo, Transformation, Healthy Mom

I am so excited to feature my friend Pam in today's Challenger Spotlight!  I first met Pam through MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers).  We have since both become homeschooling moms!  I remember that Pam had first contacted me last spring and was interested in doing the 21 Day Fix.  But the timing was not quite right for her.  Fast forward a few months and Pam was ready to jump in when PiYo was released.  Pam was in my very first PiYo Challenge Group and she has had some great results!  I remember back to the very first week of that group.  Pam was getting ready to spend a day taking her youngest son to a medical appointment that was outside of our hometown.  She mentioned within the group that she had grabbed some Greek yogurt and hard-boiled eggs rather than a donut and a muffin.  She was feeling so much better just with making that sort of change in her nutrition.  Pam came home that evening and still made a point to fit in her workout.  I knew from that day that this mom was going to be successful in reaching her goals!  Pam is petite and lost 8% of her body weight while following the PiYo program!  She also said good-bye to 14.5 inches!!  Guess what Pam is planning to do next??  The 21 Day Fix.  I look forward to continuing to work together as we improve our health and the health of our families.  

I asked Pam to share a bit of her story for this blog entry.  Here it is!   

"My name is Pamela Nagle I am 40 years old with three children. I am a stay at home mom also. I started this program cause I was tired of being overweight. I would do diets and lose a little and just gain it back plus some. I wasn't eating healthy either. I was very surprised at how easy this has been. I am never hungry and usually have too much to eat at one sitting. I love the way I can fit comfortably into my clothes now and how good I feel after I exercise! I love that I am learning what is healthy and what not to eat and how I can tell the difference when I do eat something bad by the way my body feels. I was very hesitant about starting this program but am very glad that I did. If you are thinking about doing something this is the program to do it is very healthy and doesn't take much of your time to do the workouts."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment