Saturday, November 1, 2014

Ideas for a Healthy November!

Challenge Groups, Clean Eating, Workouts

Hello and welcome to November!  Today is the 1st and I am excited to be putting together some plans for this new month!!  Up first is a "Fall into Fitness" group that I am leading with Kara Simpkins.  It makes me smile to think of how I have added four new women to that group during the past 24 hours!  I will continue to add there through the end of the day today.  :)  So if you have been on the fence, message me ASAP!  We have a variety of workout programs represented in that group and will of course talk about clean eating and how to make it all work in "real life"!  This group is comprised of 20 or so women who are determined to make some positive changes in their lives during this season!  This week was unique in that I was able to sit down with three of my brand-new Fall into Fitness challengers and we spoke face-to-face about their goals, hopes and really just where to take all of this.  I loved being able to do that!  So much of what I do happens through Facebook and that is a convenient platform for sure.  But being able to grab a few minutes here and there to connect in person was pretty neat!  Some of my challengers do live here in Erie, PA.  Others are on the other side of the country and even on the other side of the world!  

Challenge Groups, Clean Eating, Workouts

On November 10th I will begin my second ever "Make the Most of Today" clean eating group.  I had hosted my first group like this back in August and it was a great experience that was beneficial for so many!  This November group will involve the same content that I had created in August.  I have added to my circle of friends since August and I was thinking the other day how the timing is right to host a second round of this free group!  Clean eating has been life-changing for me over the past 13 months and I am excited to share a "how-to" through this group! I have lost 50+ pounds and have had huge changes with my cholesterol, triglycerides, energy and overall approach to life. Here are the topics that we will explore: Monday the 10th will include some basics on clean eating and why it is important. On Tuesday we will take a look at how to calculate our personal calorie target and the importance of truly balanced nutrition. On Wednesday we will look at meal planning basics and grocery shopping strategies. Thursday will include a look at the ripple effect of eating clean for ourselves and those who are in our circle. We will also get down to the nitty-gritty dangers of sugar. Friday will be our final day and we will talk about finding your place to begin with all of this and the importance of incorporating exercise that you will actually enjoy! 

Stay tuned for more details on my November 17th "Healthy Holidays" group!  I will be hosting this one with Molly Avondet and we are making some plans now on the content for that group.  :)  We will spend some time talking about our fitness efforts but the bigger emphasis will be eating clean so that we can feel our best through the holiday season and on in to the new year!

If you have been thinking about looking for a part-time job or would even like to move beyond that and build a viable business, we should talk!  My coaching team is growing and I would be interested in having you join us!  You do not need to be a fitness or nutrition expert to be able to help those in your circle.  I began my own transformation after seeing how all of this was working for my sister and that made me feel comfortable enough to get started myself.  The main thing is to be passionate about helping others while enjoying the flexibility and creativity that this business brings.  I am able to give you some excellent tools and will support you along the way.  Plus my larger team is the #1 team in all of Beachbody and this instantly gives you access to very experienced top coaches who are available and willing to help others on our team.  What do you think?  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment